The New York Bar Foundation NEW Online Grant Application
In an effort to streamline our process, we’ve migrated to an
on-line system, offering you the opportunity to draft, save and submit your
application at your convenience. Our system allows you to upload the documents
that are necessary to submit your application with ease. All you need to do is
create an account for your organization, and apply!
2019 Grant Applications will be accepted August 1, 2018
through September 15, 2018.
** Please note, no
paper applications will be accepted.
Our mission and criteria for applications has not changed.
The deadline to submit an application for a grant to be used during 2019 is
September 15, 2018.
The New York Bar Foundation solicits charitable contributions
and provides funding to enhance the rule of law and the system of justice in
New York. Grants are awarded in these four areas:
- Facilitating the delivery of legal services
- Improving the justice system and the law
- Enhancing professional competence and ethics
- Increasing public understanding of the law
- Our new online application is available here.
- Guidelines are available here.
- Grantee reporting form here.